Hiring Organization / Company: Capstone Logistics, Llc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
$15.00 - $18.00
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- 11:00pm-7:30am shift Sun -Thurs
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives THE OPPORTUNITY:
- You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts. WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Location Information:
Location: Levittown, Pa 19057
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential coaching, property, and techniques for job seekers. These companies can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting process for the individuals who carry out well all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.