Hiring Organization / Company: Gopuff
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Receiving and Put Away order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match expiration requirements
- Preparation of Orders
- Customer Service
- Facility Organization and standards
- Assist managers and kitchen team with any site-related tasks as directed.
- Sort/Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order
- Prepare quality beverages and food menu items consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipes and presentation standards
- Ensure accuracy of all beverages and foods packaged for delivery
- Properly prepare, package and stage/handoff orders
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Label beverages and food items for proper preparation and delivery
- Contact customer support for substituted or out-of-stock items if necessary
- Amend order contents per confirmation of substitution
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that the team can locate resources
- Manage waste and spoilage through mindful pouring and food preparation
- Ensure the Standards of Conduct and other Company policies are followed
- 2+ years of food service and/or restaurant experience highly preferred
- Passionate about providing an exceptional and consistent customer experience
- Ability to use Company-provided digital applications
- Experience in customer-facing and/or other fast-paced retail environment preferred
- SafeServe Certified preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Bonus points if you love food, coffee & matcha as much as we do!
- Ability to read and understand directions as provided by site supervisor(s)
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking for the duration of an assigned shift
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays (5a-11p)
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. Those firms can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.