Hiring Organization / Company: Airgas Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Expense Program Associate will work as part of a team supporting Airgas employees primarily related to travel and expense and purchasing card activities. This includes:
- Making sure frequent travelers have an Airgas Corporate Travel card (relaying info to Card Team as needed)
- Ensuring travelers and cardholders are set up in Concur for expense and statement reporting (Airgas’ travel and purchasing card reporting system)
- Assist travelers and cardholders with use of Concur
- Auditing expense and statement reports for completeness and compliance with Airgas policies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintain traveler and cardholder records within Concur
- Assist travelers, cardholders and approvers with Concur functionality
- Answer Purchasing Card and Expense Reporting System related phone calls and emails within designated timeframes and service levels
- Elevate critical issues to appropriate area of responsibility
- Monitor and report system constraints
- Maintain helpdesk metrics
- Review statement and expense reports selected by various audit rules and either approve or return to traveler for correction or additional support/information
- Back up card program administration
- Office administration assignments
- Additional duties as requested
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communications skills – ability to deal with all levels of personnel
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google suite products
- Team player – willingness to work with others on team to best meet the needs of our travelers, cardholders and other coworkers
- Ability to set goals and motivate self and others to achieve these goals
- Associates degree a plus
- 2+ years of travel card and expense reporting
- Concur or similar expense reporting tool a plus
- Card Program administration a plus
Job Location Information:
Location: Wilmington, De 19803
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you will have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you already know where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those companies will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.