Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Tuesday-Saturday 10:00AM-7:00PM
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers directly in person by phone and by email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
- Upholding company values in working with every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, full time schedule (40+ hours per week)
- Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
- Performing the following tasks:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
Job Location Information:
City: West Deptford
Location: West Deptford, Nj
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential coaching, assets, and programs for activity seekers. These companies can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring task for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.