Hiring Organization / Company: Avis Budget Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Now offering $1,000 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Pay Rate: 13.75
If you’re bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy team where you’ll get to meet and interact with our customers while leaving them with a memorable experience. This is your chance to be part of a great team.
What you’ll do:
- Put a smile on our customers’ faces when you provide them with excellent service
- Help expedite the car rental process so customers can get to their destination quickly and easily
- Assist customers to their rental vehicle and explain features so they are comfortable with the vehicle prior to exiting the location
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer upon return and confirm necessary documentation and checks are performed as needed
- Ensure car is ready for the next customer by inspecting and recording for new damages and checking gas levels and mileage
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to stand and walk continuously, enter and exit vehicles, and lift up to 50 pounds. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Job Location Information:
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Usually, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide vital training, belongings, and systems for process seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out smartly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.