Hiring Organization / Company: Citizens
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Be the face of Citizens, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide array of financial solutions to satisfy their spending, saving, borrowing and investing needs
- Help customers bank more efficiently using web, mobile and ATM banking
- Acquire new customers through outbound phone checkups and in-store prospecting
- Collaborate with your partners in Wealth, Mortgage and Business Banking to help customers with more complex financial needs
- Contact customers to schedule time to discuss their personal financial goals
- Provide financial education and services to customers to help them fit banking into their everyday lives
- Comply with all financial policies and procedures, state and local laws and regulations
- Meaningful work & relationships – You’ll help customers with important financial decisions that impact their lives like building a business, buying a house, paying for school or helping them realize their long-term financial goals. Colleagues and leadership listen to your ideas and feedback.
- Commitment to community – You’ll flourish in a diverse, friendly and supportive workplace that lets you give back to the community through volunteering and donating to causes that are important to you
- Recognition & reward – You’ll see your hard work rewarded with financial incentives, promotions, growth and new opportunities
- Training & development – You’ll grow your career through training, coaching, career planning and development that will enable you to branch off in any direction your talents and interests take you
- Exceptional benefits – You’ll have access to medical and dental insurance, a 401K with corporate match, tuition assistance and discounts on student loan refinancing. You’ll also get a discount on thousands of gyms, studios and fitness centers.
- High School degree or GED required
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Comfortable with using digital technology to support the delivery of business goals
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- 1 year cash handling experience preferred
Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include weekends and evenings
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work for Us At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment Opportunity It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Job Location Information:
Location: Warrington, Pa 18976
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important coaching, property, and methods for process seekers. These corporations can be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform well during their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.