Hiring Organization / Company: Uz Sam Trans Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Pay companies Bills on time!
- Prepare drivers Weekly statements.
- Calculate Drivers Weekly Income.
- Calculate Companies monthly/weekly income.
- Processes all financial documents which support the Transportation Resource Center functions including entering data in computer, working with invoices, and maintaining files.
- Prepares contract and program invoicing.
- Compiles and generates reports concerning a variety of data, program information, and financial issues; submits reports electronically.
- Assist with bulk mailings
- Work with team to develop new procedures to streamline processes.
- Assists in preparing various financial and administrative reports
- Communicate with Dispatchers/Coworkers to calculate Load Rates!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $500.00 - $800.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Philadelphia, Pa 19006
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide essential training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out well all through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.